PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

echopipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 7, 2011
I found a nice brown leather pouch on ebay that holds a smaller pipe and then a zipper pouch for baccy. So far I have only put captain black or 1Q in it but it has stayed fresh for a couple weeks. Lined in plastic with zipper. And velco for the pipe side. But its a nice Looking pouch I really like it and a great price..it wasn't easy finding one that I liked...although I do want to get one of those old school plaid ones too. Those are cool. But both of those tobaccos aren't going to dry out to easily. I will have to test some flakes or something.

rick777

Lurker
Jun 16, 2011
I have a faux rubber lined roll up. I stuff a piece of paper towel into a straw and wet the towel with PPG, put it in the bottom of the pouch. (same stuff I use in my humidor) It keeps my westminster happy for about 10 days or so depending on the weather. Everything else goes into a ziplock.

I like the pouch when walking or traveling 'caus when stuffing on the move it helps keep track of all the bits of tobacco.

Sometimes I put a 1 inch length of rope tabac in a tiny ziplock and in my pocket. Cut it into ribbons as I need. 2 slices with my handy pocket tool and rubbed out into ribbons it fills most of my travel/work pipes. the one piece is good for about 6 smokes. A days worth of smoke and the only thing I haul around that is not in my pocket is my pipe.

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
I've been looking for a leather pouch type that will hold 2 or 3 different blends plus one pipe. Will only use it for vacation, so I would like it to hold enough for 2 weeks, a leather box type would work if it had 2 tobacco compartments.

ace57

Lifer
Jun 21, 2011
what I do when going on a trip is 3 or 4 zip pencil cases, thay work good for Me and are easy to pack in a suitcase. You need to get new ones or Your baccy will taste like old pencils, TRUST Me on that. Zipper pencil cases are getting harder to find , don,t know why.

Status
Not open for further replies.