PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
Don’t think so, it just says ‘Woodsman Whisky Company, Glasgow’ on the label. As you say, very light in flavour & I find it quite watery. Tastes a bit like drinking Lipton’s iced tea! lol
Do You happen to see Haig's blended scotch whiskeys on the supermarket shelves today,?I Remember it was quite popular product in England back in the days

simong

Lifer
Oct 13, 2015
UK
Do You happen to see Haig's blended scotch whiskeys on the supermarket shelves today,?I Remember it was quite popular product in England back in the days
I don’t remember ever drinking Haig’s but yes, it’s still around. After I finish this disappointing bottle of Woodsman, think I’ll have to buy a decent single malt for some enthusiasm & renewed vigour! 🧐

gubbyduffer

Can't Leave
May 25, 2021
Peebles, Scottish Borders
You don't see Haig's blended scotch in supermarkets, however there is a Haig blended scotch product line called Dimple. What you do see in supermarkets is Haig Club which is a single grain whisky in a prominent blue bottle. It's the one promoted by David Beckham but I don't think it's very good.