PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

gubbyduffer

Can't Leave
May 25, 2021
Peebles, Scottish Borders
Excellent choice! I always have a bottle of this around, along with my beloved SpringBank 15 and Kilkerran 12.

Currently poured a dram of Rock Oyster 18 to fire up with some Bell's 3 Nuns (2012) in a Bellezia gold dot.

View attachment 302188

Now to finish up my jar of electrolyte water and give that glass 15 minutes to breathe. Slainte Mhath!
Have you tried Kilkerran Heavily Peated? It's glorious. Like a smoky salted caramel Banoffee pie.

dottlejockey

Starting to Get Obsessed
Have you tried Kilkerran Heavily Peated? It's glorious. Like a smoky salted caramel Banoffee pie.
Haven't gotten into the peated Campbeltown stuff. I have about 50 or so open bottles at the moment. lmao Always wanted to try Longrow, too, but much like pipe tobacco, there's some "work" ahead of me before I get another order. ;) Thanks for the suggestion, tho! It's been on my radar in the past. Just many others that were in front of it in order of interest.

dottlejockey

Starting to Get Obsessed
Just poured an independent bottling of Teaninich by North Star Spirits. 11 yo spirit driven bourbon cask matured.
Was a long day at work, just got home (9pm) and I'd be happy to match you with another independent bottling of Teaninich, this one from The Ultimate @ 13 yrs old.

teaninich.jpg

Appears that we have pretty similar tastes in whisky. Cheers!