PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
Bob is a smart horse. You cannot be buying old meerschaum pipes that Bob cannot eat! Is Bob related to Mr. Ed by any chance?
Very well could be, both our horses were rescued from a trip to the taco factory south of the border. Gracie is actually a papered Quarter Horse with great bloodlines, but Bob’s just a nut job grade gelding.IMG_9307.jpeg
Meers are pretty susceptible to soaking up fly spray anyway😆

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Very well could be, both our horses were rescued from a trip to the taco factory south of the border. Gracie is actually a papered Quarter Horse with great bloodlines, but Bob’s just a nut job grade gelding.View attachment 305530
Meers are pretty susceptible to soaking up fly spray anyway😆
Check it out! It's a talking horse. Does it say stuff like 'El Wilbur' or give you racing tips? That is a great picture. I love horses and have spent some of my happiest times on horse back. I nearly moved to New Mexico about 20 years ago and my then girlfriend only got me to consider it by saying I could have a horse. How many hands is this handsome fellow?

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Sam the Scamp was banging at the door, so I got up to let her out. I thought there was a chance I could get back to sleep, but then the scampers got the idea, unsuccessfully, of imitating their mom. I think I'll leave her out when I go to bed so we can get some sleep. I just finished smoking year 2021 KBV Your Welcome in a straight smooth dark brown 1930s (Comoy’s) Canadian Club 230 eight paneled billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Watched an episode of Highway Patrol. It's about how I remember it.
Canadian_Club230(Comoy)_paneled-Billiard.jpg

RPK

Might Stick Around
Dec 30, 2023
Clarksburg, NJ
Dark Birds Eye in a Kaywoodie White Briar Belgique.
Someday it’ll be one of those gorgeous turn of the century meers, but for now it’ll do.
Bob prefers me buying hay anyway 🤣

Dark Birds Eye in a Kaywoodie White Briar Belgique.
Someday it’ll be one of those gorgeous turn of the century meers, but for now it’ll do.
Bob prefers me buying hay anyway 🤣View attachment 305496
Bob is a beautiful horse and seeing pictures of him always brightens my day, and I am an avid dog lover. And next time could you move the pipe out of the way. :ROFLMAO:

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
Check it out! It's a talking horse. Does it say stuff like 'El Wilbur' or give you racing tips? That is a great picture. I love horses and have spent some of my happiest times on horse back. I nearly moved to New Mexico about 20 years ago and my then girlfriend only got me to consider it by saying I could have a horse. How many hands is this handsome fellow?
The only thing I’ve thought I heard him say is “what are you doing down there on the ground?”🤣
He’s a tall gangly guy, ~16.2
He’s smart, but stubborn but puts up with my inexperience very well.
I think he’s grateful for the life he has now, and has been since day one-this is an hour after him being delivered to us, and he’s been my boy ever since:IMG_0248.jpeg

And to rein it back (see what I did) from the equine digression, it’s time to get to work and so far the morning calls for caffeine and nicotine, so it’s Irish Flake in the Short Army, and good ol’ black coffee.
IMG_0247.jpeg

JimK

Lifer
Feb 11, 2021
Good day all! Started with C&D Kajun Kake in a Burak Connoisseur smooth Tankard with tapered stem size 2. Meh. Quickly followed with GH Brown Flake Aromatic in a dedicated Tilshead smooth Dublin with flattened shank and matching eighth-bent tapered stem size 3. Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.