Sep 7, 2019
GLP Navigator in a Pete 264

53212867882_b4035d8a5d_k.jpg

TN Jed

Lifer
Feb 3, 2022
Franklin, TN
www.battlefields.org
Had my b-day smoke in my b-day pipe (maiden voyage), Peterson Flake in a Peterson Irish Harp 80s sandblasted bent bulldog. Very low-key b-day, but that's my style anyway. Plus, it's Pesach, so I'm enjoying some nice smoked whitefish and homemade matzah tonight. Anyway, good smoke today. 8.3/10

Bird report: House finch, California scrub-jay, Mountain chickadee, California towhee, Dark-eyed junco (as soon as it cooled down, they came back), American crow, Common raven, White-crowned sparrow, and a yellow house finch which, according to the local octogenarian ornithologist (how's that for alliteration?), is a recessive gene in the species that causes the head and breast to come out yellow in lieu of the usual red. Seen a lot of them this year so far.

@PaulRVA thank you for the b-day wishes! I'll try to keep the bird reports coming, but they could go on strike at a moment's notice... :LOL:

@Sobrbiker ditto, and additionally, thanks for the great equine photos! Wifey compliments their appearance and demeanor...they look like Clydesdales compared to our 15 hand mustang! 🐎

View attachment 305731

View attachment 305732

Loving this pipe already! 😍
Happy Birthday!

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
Daughter’s riding lesson so walking Welly before it gets too dark. WCC Rouxgaroux in a cob.

View attachment 305690

Don’t ask me why, but I occasionally get these Jingles of words in my head, when I see particular wording, hmm makes me wonder if I should of been a writer or lyrical writer.

SO…

Throw this one around in conversation in Canada, and let’s see how it does! ;)

When you want to go on a Walk About, a Jaunt, take a Stroll, etc…

Tell em;

Walking a Welly
I’m Walking a Welly
I’m going to go Walk a Welly
Gonna walk a Welly

It has a nice ring if you ask mel LOL ;)

Aloha! 🤙 ❤️

P.S. Thanks for the pics you share too! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.