PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigmund

Lifer
Sep 17, 2023
France
Happy birthday @VDL_Piper
Beautiful new pipe! I think you are probably younger than me. My life would not be a happy one if I ate a 22 oz steak. Years ago, yes...now...nope!

I Just fired up some Zulu plus perique in a D. Rovera with some scotch of the side. (no its not morning in France lol) My better half is cooking up some ox tail stew for a late lunch or early dinner.

1712747560786.jpeg

Last edited:

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Picked 3 bags of rubbish today (1 bag in Chesterfield, 2 in Clay Cross) & got a free buffet lunch after the group litter pick in Clay Cross. Found 3 vapes for recycling; I got off the 54 bus at Hasland on the way home to put them in the recycling box at the Co-op. Found 52p and got given a can of beer & 3 cigarettes as well. Going to fire up a well earned clay now!

PaulRVA

Lifer
May 29, 2023
“Tobacco Row “Richmond Virginia USA
I have to run in to the City so A couple travel rigs from Dark Fired Leather with a Castello KK 10 Sea Rock a J Mouton Short Liverpool with antler a few Pocket Jars of Capstan Blue & C&D Exclusive and a lil something for The Nar Do Well’s, Grifters, Junkies & Douchebags that I will occasionally bump into from my previous line of work.IMG_7240.jpeg
It a sad state of affairs when you always have to IMG_7232.jpeg
On guard & prepared.
BTW-FYI. TPC and LJP has Bob’s 500gs in stock if anyone needs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.