PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty snap dragon apple, and am smoking Watch City American Cut Plug Mixture in a smooth medium bend terracotta Peterson POY 2023 X160 464/1100 military mount egg with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
Peterson_POY2023_X160.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Passing the quarter mark of this bowl of year 2010 Full Virginia Flake in a slight bend 1968 group 4S Dunhill Shell 475 cherrywood with a tapered black vulcanite stem. With any luck, I'll end the day with this smoke.
Dunhill_1968Cherrywood_Shell_475_4S.jpg

Harry the Hairy ate a bunch of dry food today, and as always, wants to come inside. The way he looks at me when the answer is “no” is sad, but I do give him a bit of attention when I feed him. The one weird thing about Harry is that he doesn’t always realize food is already out there. I occasionally have to let him know that. I suspect he just wants my company or maybe he’s not very bright. Anyway, he’s spending more time here than he used to, and is always happy to see us.
HarryLounge3.jpg

Tomato the Brave was in play mode this afternoon, and enjoyed chewing, chasing and batting around the rope I was wiggling around him. I didn’t get any photos of that, but m’lady made a short video of our pal having fun. Daisy the Feral Princess has spent most of her time snoozing’. Abner the Eager was here to eat twice, but never stayed long. Abner and Tomato freak out seeing Sam and the Scampers in the playpen, and run to the door to be let outside. I don’t know why they are so uptight about it, but that’s the way it is.
Sam&Babies_birdeye.jpg
DaisyBB2.jpg

Sigmund

Lifer
Sep 17, 2023
France
Greetings Pipers! This morning its some coffee and some White Horses plus perique and a bit of DKF. Its in a Caminetto.

EDIT: I dont recomend this home mix. Extra Ky doesnt make it sweeter, it makes it darker. Its not bad but not what I was hoping for. White Horses with extra perique, however, is very good. Time to change.

1712824866997.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.