PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Passing the half way mark of this bowl of year 2020 Angler's Dream in a 2018 natural smooth medium bend Peterson 03 apple silver spigot military mount with a tapered black acrylic fish tail stem.
Peterson03_Natural_Spigot_2Stems.jpg

I heard Harry the Hairy howling loudly outside. Upon investigation, I saw poor little Abner the Eager hiding by the deck in the rain. Abner is a lover and not a fighter, and doesn’t handle confrontational cats well at all. I put down some food for Harry, called Abner, and he moved to where I could grab him, and bring him inside. I consoled Abner as I dried him with a towel, and he happily ate a bunch of dry food. Then he jumped on my lap which I think was his way of thanking me. He has a big heart.
HarryStaresOffDeck.jpg
AbnerOnJim'sLap1.jpg

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Morning! Enjoying my coffee after an early start at a tad after a 4 am kick off in the 'orifice' dealing with yesterday's left over headaches! Just now smoking a bowl of Broken Flake No: 7 in a short meerschaum 'cutty' pipe circa late 19th century by a Parisian carver. In a few minutes I will slice up some Warrior Plug as shown in the picture as I settle in for a few hours work before a well deserved breakfast of baked beans, toast and a single chicken sausage. With all this guff about Global Warming I have to keep a close eye on my methane foot print!

thumbnail-3.jpeg

andysc83

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 30, 2012
Laurens, South Carolina
SG Full Virginia Flake in a Scottie

PXL_20240412_012850691.PORTRAIT.jpg

RPK

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 30, 2023
Central NJ, USA

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
I’ve found that while I love the flavor of Match Victorian, it can make my mouth dry. This morning I realized C&D Winchester can be a tad “drool inducing”.
Mixed a little of the latter in with the former and smoked it in my Kaywoodie 7409B Thorn with good results.

I think a 8oz and 4oz bag of them shall be on my next order to get blended and stuffed in a big jar.IMG_0158.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.