PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dottlejockey

Starting to Get Obsessed
Super busy week on the “Homestead”. Sitting down before dinner with some KBV Acadian Flek in the Altinay Rusticated Dublin Meer and the very last of some home brewed IPA. I don’t filter my beer when I keg it so this last glass has a generous amount of the Yeasty Boys. 😏
Yum! I used to brew up a couple batches at a time and throw them in the patio kegerator for poker parties back in the day. I used to do mostly reds and ambers, but it was a lot of fun. Best beer is crafted by yourself for yourself. Enjoy those vitamin B's... Cheers! :)

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
I had unexpected and very enjoyable company, so I didn't post smokes. They brought over a bag of cat food, and wanted to see Sam and the Scampers. Earlier, I smoked the last of this pouch of KBV Verge Engine Santa Drive 2023 in a 1978 Peterson Deluxe 20S medium bend smooth dark brown billiard with a silver cap military mount black vulcanite saddle p-lip stem.
Peterson_Deluxe20S_1978_P-Lip.jpg

Then, I smoked a bowl of KBV Roman Soldier in a 1935 small, straight smooth dark brown Irish Free State K&P (Peterson) billiard with a silverish cap military mount and tapered black vulcanite stem.
Irish Free State_MMbilliard_1935.jpg

Currently, I am close to finishing this bowl of Wilke No. 515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot with a black vulcanite saddle stem. This was the original 515 that Basil Rathbone smoked. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching the Braves-Marlins game.
Butz-Choquin1501_Bistro_Pot.jpg

Fralphog

Lifer
Oct 28, 2021
Idaho
70 degree weather. Worked 2 hours cutting back a bunch of elm saplings that encroach on my garden. Darn things grow everywhere, and fast. Now relaxing and smoking Haunted Bookshop in my small briar, with iced tea on the side. View attachment 302814
Good luck with the Elm tree saplings. I cut an Elm down 5 years ago and still have saplings popping up. One decided to come up in one of my garden built-up beds last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.