PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Half way through this bowl of year 2013 Stonehaven in a straight black sandblasted 1957 Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver banded military mount and a black ebonite tapered stem. Gave this pipe a good clean the other day, and am getting a good performance today.
Barling_249.jpg

BrightDarkEyes

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 16, 2024
Shuswap, British Columbia
First bowl of the month is Cornell & Diehl’s Haunted Bookshop in a black sandblast straight billiard Vauen Dr. Perl 4284 M with an original acrylic tapered fishtail Vauen replacement stem and a Blitz 9mm filter. Enjoying this immensely as I take my dog for an afternoon walk. The sun is shining and it’s about 15 degrees Celsius. Spring water with ice is in my Yeti.

BrightDarkEyes

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 16, 2024
Shuswap, British Columbia
Down to the last 1/3 of the bowl of Old Joe Krantz in the 1/4 bent smooth Molina billiard with a bamboo shank and acrylic fishtail stem. Sitting in the afternoon sun watching my nine pound Pomchi who is in turn watching out for the white tailed deer doe she just chased off the lawn and back into the woods. This feat definitely didn’t help her out of control ego.

scottbtdmb

Can't Leave
Apr 14, 2012
Enjoying the last evening of my 10 day Spring Break with some Gawith Hoggarth Dark Flake unscented in a Stanwell Golden Danish. Not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow, but I feel like I made the most of the break and with getting Easter Monday off, at least it’s a shortened work week!
654F73B0-D15A-46B8-8393-5C1BE30A7CF1.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.