PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dunnyboy

Lifer
Jul 6, 2018
New York
lol yeah wasn’t sure myself as I’m just starting out and want to try different flavors that I thought I might like. I got 5 different blends that day.
Sorry, @Medy, I was just making a lame joke. You said you were smoking sweat tea. I assume you meant you were smoking sweet tea, which actually sounds like it would taste pretty good. Welcome to the forum by the way.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Finished that Archie story, and am near the half way mark of this bowl of year 2014 Strang in a 2003 medium bend dark brown straight grain Viggo Nielsen dublin sitter with a cumberland-like lucite stem.
Viggo Nielsen.jpg

HeavyLeadBelly

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 9, 2023
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Aug 11, 2022
Cedar Rapids, IA
KBV Meditations in my #1 cob, earlier today.

Cob_molehills.jpg

There's a mole or something that's been digging tunnels all over this spring, but I tried not to let that dampen my spirits as I paced around the yard. For some reason, this smoke was reminiscent of GH&Co's Brown Flake Aromatic. Not a bad thing, but puzzling, because I've never had that blend in this pipe. I wonder if it or the Unscented version form part of the base of this blend.

Pappy Coon

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 13, 2024
Panhandle of Nebraska
Somehow I feel that the limited edition The Last Tsar was much better than the regular edition they launched? Did you feel the same as well (In case you have smoked both) ?
I believe it was the regular edition. Bought them back when you could get them from from Thompson or Famous as part of their five pack deal. I've never been disappointed by anything Caldwell puts out.

Status
Not open for further replies.