PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Good Morning Everyone. A quick bowl whilst drinking my morning coffee before hopping in the shower and then heading off to Mass. I am still smoking yesterdays pipe and finishing last nights Broken Flake No:7 so no pictures or in the words of George Bush senior you will have to do the 'vision thing' yourselves.

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
Good afternoon. I take advantage of the good weather, to smoke a variety of cigars, a short H Upmann, and a Toscano Garibaldi. They sell them loose in a tobacconist near my in-laws' house. You have a good variety of cigars, but the price is already crazy. I refer to their high price, except for other European cigars, in this case the Italian ones. It's uncomfortable not having wifi at the in-laws' house. So I can't be as much connected to the forum as I would like to be. Until I am not in my house in the south. Surrounded by heat, and Saharan sand. And fez hats flying, like the one our dear friend telescopes is wearing. I wish you a happy Sunday. And may God bless and protect you always.

Attachments

• E47622C8-6B3F-459C-9D6D-1EFF382463FC.jpeg
    E47622C8-6B3F-459C-9D6D-1EFF382463FC.jpeg
    117.9 KB · Views: 15

tmcg81

Part of the Furniture Now
May 8, 2020
NJ
Chelsea Morning in a Kaywoodie shape 07 billiard. I haven't smoked this blend in a few years. I smoked a bowl of it nearly every morning for a year while drinking coffee at my old job. I've evolved into a burley in the morning (and all day) kinda dude, but this is a nice little morning treat for me. I believe I'll be working back into my routine.

Status
Not open for further replies.