PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Briarcutter

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 17, 2023
U.S.A.
Argentine twist from close to the border with Brazil in the Hardcastle's bullcap.

20240407-211356.jpg
That looks like some great tobacco!

Hillcrest

Lifer
Dec 3, 2021
Bagshot Row, Hobbiton
Lane 1-Q in the Vauen Olaf bent egg with 9mm filter. Lane 1-Q besides attracting bees to the smoke also attracts Does. The young Doe kept sniffing the air and came over to me. I had to put the pipe down to go inside and slice up an apple for her which she allowed me to put on the ground for her. She only backed off about 2 feet then wagged her tail. Its like the St. Bruno for Deer !!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. Near the last quarter of this bowl of Seattle Pipe Club Give Me Liberty in a straight smooth medium brown pre-1920 straight Marechal Ruchon & Cie. Royale apple with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Marechal Ruchon & Cie. Royale apple.jpg

We brought Sam the Scamp and the scampers out in their play pen this evening. Tomato the Brave took one look at them, and immediately wanted to go outside. That boy just ain’t right in the head. :)
Sam&Babies1.jpg

Carol

Lifer
Dec 15, 2021
NW NM, USA
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. Near the last quarter of this bowl of Seattle Pipe Club Give Me Liberty in a straight smooth medium brown pre-1920 straight Marechal Ruchon & Cie. Royale apple with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
View attachment 301660

We brought Sam the Scamp and the scampers out in their play pen this evening. Tomato the Brave took one look at them, and immediately wanted to go outside. That boy just ain’t right in the head. :)
View attachment 301666
Scampers! What a cute name for the little kits! Love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.