PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 26, 2020
Northern California
Wow! That took some doin! I have built some of those myself. Filling them with decent soil is the hard part. They take a whole lot more dirt than you would even think. Congrats on a really nice job. Bet your Mrs is going to enjoy her plantings.
Thank you so much @Carol, yes she has wanted one for awhile now. And the thing about them are, you do not have to bend over anymore 👍. 28 wheel barrels of dirt. If we really like them I will build 2 more next spring. Have a great pipe smoking evening

tfdickson

Lifer
May 15, 2014
East End of Long Island
St Bernard Flake in my BST oval shanke billiard.

IMG-1196.png

Carol

Lifer
Dec 15, 2021
NW NM, USA
Morning all. I have successfully navigated another trip around the sun and to celebrate I'm going to have some DNR's in my Peterson Pub Pipe and a hot mug of coffee. The old body is creaking and groaning in protest but whilst ever the big fella upstairs allows I'll keep on pushing forward.
View attachment 302148
Happy Birthday!

JSPiper71

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 3, 2022
Toronto Canada
Yesterday, after super clear skies for the past three days, the clouds just wouldn’t budge in Toronto. Saw a few moments, but was pretty disappointed with the eclipse experience. 4 o’clock, the clouds rolled off and the sky was clear again. Booo! Oh well, maybe it will be better in 27 years! :ROFLMAO: Went for a walk with some Union Square in my late 50’s era Amphora Copenhagen.

IMG_6728.jpeg

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Newminster 400 Superior Navy Flake in a Peterson Shannon 06 classic billiard, while doing yet another round of boring ranch chores. Very nice one, 8.6/10. Speaking of Peterson, my Irish Harp arrives in about 30 hours. After two months of waiting, you'd think 30 hours would be a walk in the park. Well it is, but I still wish I had the pipe for that walk. The cold sweats are starting to subside...😰

Bird report: Spotted towhee, Dark-eyed junco, California scrub-jay, Steller's jay, American crow, Red-tailed hawk, Mourning dove, Northern flicker, White-crowned sparrow, White-breasted nuthatch, Mountain chickadee, Oak titmouse, California towhee, House finch, and American tree sparrow.

shannon.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.