PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skippy B. Coyote

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 19, 2023
St. Paul, MN
Haunted Bookshop in a Country Gentleman cob for me tonight.

IMG20240329233625~2.jpg

In spite of the fact that it can often irritate my throat if I don't have a beverage while smoking it, Haunted Bookshop may very well be my all time favorite pipe blend. I just love that "tastes the way a musty old bookstore smells" flavor, and the nicotine content is always so relaxing and satisfying while never being enough to give me nicotine sickness like a lot of the Gawith blends. Haunted Bookshop feels just right to me.puffy

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking year 2020 D&R Raccoon’s Delight in my very reliable smooth straight post-1938 pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian 263 with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Working and listening to Vic & Sade from my radio collection.
Peterson_PR_Canadian_Sterling263.jpg

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Wrapped up a rare two-bowl day for me with Mac Baren Vanilla Cream in a Peterson Shannon 06 billiard and a glass of white wine.

Bird report: White-crowned sparrow, House finch, California scrub-jay, Steller's jay, Common raven, Red-tailed hawk, Mourning dove, Northern flicker, Mountain chickadee, Western bluebird, Spotted towhee, and California towhee.

shannon.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty snap dragon apple, and am near the half way mark of this bowl of year 2021 Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Finished the Betty and Veronica story, and will touch up the pages tomorrow. Just fed Sleepy Suzy and Molly Danger.
4AB_Ebony.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.