PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

DesertDan

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 27, 2022
Tucson, AZ
MM Diplomat stuffed with Three Nuns.
My first time with this blend, very unique stuff.
The only way I can describe this blend is like smoking a cinnamon roll. Sweet, bready with pronounced cinnamon and baking spices. There is a bit of hay in the top half of the bowl, but this soon disappears, and the sweetness becomes darker with slight hints of raisins and molasses.
I really enjoyed this blend and will smoke it the rest of the week and put it through its paces.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, cod and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've a third of a bowl left of Sutliff The Old Boss 175th Anniversary Blend in a 1986 three quarter bend Bacchus face CAO meer with a tapered dark tortoise shell colored acrylic stem. It goes on sale April 23 at 6 p.m. EST. Still deciding on one particular aspect of this blend. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching the Braves-Rangers game.
CAO-Bacchus.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking year 2002 F&T Cut Virginia Plug in a straight smooth brown 1920s LHS Purex double patent no. 1587048 and 19085630 Real Briar Root Silver Circle 42 apple with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Going to post my The Old Boss review very soon.
LHS Purex_SilverCircle42-apple.jpg

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Cult BRM in a La Rocca Due bent billiard (excellent smoke, 9.4/10), while psyching myself up for visiting the meshugenah in-laws tomorrow for Passover. :eek: cray 😭 🤮 :ROFLMAO:

Don't worry, that's the normal gamut of emotions right there. Nothing to see here! 😬

Bird report: House finch, California towhee, California scrub-jay, Steller's jay, Common raven, Northern flicker, White-crowned sparrow, Band-tailed pigeon, Mountain chickadee, California quail, Western bluebird, Hairy woodpecker, and Anna's hummingbird.

Wish me luck...

la rocca.jpg

DesertDan

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 27, 2022
Tucson, AZ
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, cod and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've a third of a bowl left of Sutliff The Old Boss 175th Anniversary Blend in a 1986 three quarter bend Bacchus face CAO meer with a tapered dark tortoise shell colored acrylic stem. It goes on sale April 23 at 6 p.m. EST. Still deciding on one particular aspect of this blend. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching the Braves-Rangers game.
View attachment 305031
I have that exact pipe, it was the second pipe I owned. My friend's dad gave it to me when I was 15 (things were different back then). It had a broken stem, but the local tobacconist replaced it with another amber stem, and I continue to smoke it to this day.

Status
Not open for further replies.