weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011

Peterson: 3 P's Peterson's Perfect Plug in a Meer...​

Cgx56mB.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I just finished a fun chat with an old friend, and smoked a bowl of year 2016 Sutliff 507-C Slices in a black sandblast PSB medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 228/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. My buddy was watching the Braves-Rockies game, too.
4AB_PSB_left.jpg

VDL_Piper

Lifer
Jun 4, 2021
Tasmania, Australia
Half and half with some Australian RYO and cube cut burley in a Charles Maas beater dog. Hey @Brendan and @VDL_Piper only a champ smokes champion!
View attachment 166047
Half and half with some Australian RYO and cube cut burley in a Charles Maas beater dog. Hey @Brendan and @VDL_Piper only a champ smokes champion!
View attachment 166047
I was never a fan of rollies, just never agreed with me for some reason and gravitated to pipes pretty quickly. I’m guessing the addition of some burley tames that significantly on the harshness and the burn rate and yes you can now claim the title of champion 🏅 of the champion 🤣

VDL_Piper

Lifer
Jun 4, 2021
Tasmania, Australia
I had to bail out on the Chenet's cake at the half way mark. A wee too heavy for me tonight. So, I grabbed some OGS (first time) and puffed on that for an hour. I can see why people like it.
It’s a amazing me how the body just turns off on a blend if it’s not right for the moment. OGS is sweet and I smoked some the other day and had forgotten just how sweet it was, lots to like about OGS.

Status
Not open for further replies.