PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sidehatch

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 30, 2022
Colorado
Nah, mum's the word. Let's keep these tasty treats on the DL 😝

Glad to see the Bullfrog is serving you well!

- - -
Hahaha. Good call. It definitely wasn’t KBV blends. Local blends from the B/M were what I was referring to in prior post.

Thanks man. The Bullfrog is a fun and awesome smoking pipe. Liked it so much grabbed another Bullfrog for the collection.

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Drew Estate Gatsby Luxury Flake (courtesy of @Servant King ) in a Family Pipes (Jeremiah Sandahl) pocket billiard.
View attachment 166067
Hope ya liked it, buddy!

1 part GLP Windjammer, 1 part Granger in my MM Country Gentleman, while out walking with wifey and our horse. I wanted something else, but didn't have any time to let it dry, so I threw this together on the fly, and it was pretty damn good, no dry time necessary. I call it The Canine Mutiny.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a very light snack, and am a quarter of the way through this bowl of Wilke No. 515 in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This was the blend Basil Rathbone smoked. Fed Shy Stripesy and Daisy the Feral Princess. Both of them have been extra hungry tonight, especially Stripesy. I'm going to scout the forum, and read baseball box scores. I'll probably end the day with this smoke.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

cwpiperman

Can't Leave
Jun 15, 2018
Woke up early, and decided to try out some GLP Telegraph Hill which came in with at recent SPC order. Wow, this is a wonderful VaPer, bready, spicy-sweet with a mellow aftertaste that's very pleasant indeed. Contemplating my drink at the moment.

Smoking it in a Savinelli Quandale 315KS:

2021-07-15-22-42-02.jpg

Weather for Weather Geeks/Pilots
310753Z AUTO 24008KT 10SM OVC085 19/13 A2984 RMK AO2

Status
Not open for further replies.