PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2018
Bucks County, PA
It's been too cold to sit on the balcony and smoke, so I've only been smoking on the go lately. Today it was several bowls of Watch City Stubb's Pipe out of a Peterson System Deluxe 20s. Got called to deal with an "emergency" at work and took a pretty gnarly tumble on some ice, so I may have to sit around and smoke the rest of the day.
Mend quickly my brother. ?☕

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011

Gawith Hoggarth & Co.: Kendal Kentucky in a Clay...​

UearNAX.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of the way through this bowl of first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Lavazza coffee, neat, is my drink. Enjoying my weekly Sunday zoom with a few pipe buddies.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Half-bowl of Warped King's Stride (sample) in my Savinelli Miele 611 KS Bent Dublin. Small cup of coffee with this...it's a hell of a pairing. I should definitely get a couple cans of this blend. Bird report: Common raven, Northern flicker, California towhee, California scrub-jay, Steller's jay, and an unseen woodpecker, either a Downy, Hairy or Nuttall's. Lovely day for a smoke, but according to the new system here, I'm apparently a "lifer," so why spend extra time outside when I could be on here? ?

Beers 'N Briars

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 5, 2021
Yakima, Washington
Half-bowl of Warped King's Stride (sample) in my Savinelli Miele 611 KS Bent Dublin. Small cup of coffee with this...it's a hell of a pairing. I should definitely get a couple cans of this blend. Bird report: Common raven, Northern flicker, California towhee, California scrub-jay, Steller's jay, and an unseen woodpecker, either a Downy, Hairy or Nuttall's. Lovely day for a smoke, but according to the new system here, I'm apparently a "lifer," so why spend extra time outside when I could be on here? ?
That Miele 611 KS is high on my PAD list!

Status
Not open for further replies.