PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
Good morning. A little relax, before lunch. 7 days of hard work. I can hardly smoke a pipe, practically smoking cigars. Little time to look at the forum, as I work all day until nightfall. Smoking now a Toscano Classico. Weekends at the hospital, keeping my father-in-law company. My old company lost services, so the new workers were laid off, and replaced by the older permanent workers. That was three months ago. So I have returned to my old profession as a truck driver. I wish you a happy Sunday, and may God bless and protect you always.

isaac liu

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 30, 2022
China wuhan

新年快乐! 恭喜发财!

Thank you for your lucky words. I hope everyone can be happy and rich as you said:LOL:.
Just finished a bowl of OGS in my falcon, and 100ml of 56-degree liquor, now began to play Chinese calligraphy.
This is a Chinese character font from 1000 B.C. which means that the family will be very harmonious and even the cat is very strong. For everyone, especially those like me who need to clean up the cat litter every day:oops:.WechatIMG253.jpeg

John Brandt

Might Stick Around
Aug 25, 2020
Fall River MA
Time for a Sunday morning smoke broke out the Peterson Sherlock p-lip haven't smoked this in a
while loaded up with Wilke Smoky Sweet Chocolate love the smoky tasty at the start and the sweet
flavor of the chocolate on the end. Have a great Sunday.

Attachments

• IMG-2239 (1).jpg
    IMG-2239 (1).jpg
    261.5 KB · Views: 5

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
With regard to the trees I helped to plant, I think "Liquid Amber" sounds like a beer 🍻 and "Clay King 👑" sounds like a pipe baccy...
I think "Liquid Amber" would be an amber ale with a good head (like Black Sheep 🐑) and an ABV of about 4 to 4.5%, while "Clay King 👑" would be a golden coloured Virginia / Cavendish pipe baccy. They both sound delicious 😋 and would go well together.
If I was blending pipe baccy my first blend would be a golden Virginia / Cavendish called "Clay King 👑"; if I did a Christmas blend it would be called "Holy Holly" in commemoration of the Battle of Nantwich in the English Civil War. All my tobacco blends would be made to suit clay pipes. Unfortunately Chaukisch has disappeared from the forum; he said he was making me a special "Clay King 👑" clay pipe blend with mead soaked Gold Lemon Virginia and Sweet Black Cavendish with a honey, lemon and mead flavour. It sounds delicious 😋; I guess I'll never get to try his special "Clay King" clay pipe blend now...

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
PS Luxury Twist Flake in an estate Jean Lacroix panel. Changing the oil in the missus' Toyota, listening to the Dead's Without a Net cassette, one of the handful of surviving tapes I still have. View attachment 196547
@BCF I read online that cassette tapes and Walkmans are making a comeback; I used to have them but haven't seen any for years!
Dad's been clearing out the spare bedroom and he's found his old 80s Sinclair ZX81 (2k upgraded) and Spectrum (48k). He's contacting the new Derby Computer Museum about them and asking if they're of interest. We donated our vintage 1920s cooker to Chesterfield Museum some 20 years ago when it finally became electrically unsafe. They've had 3 cookers in the last 22 years since; nothing's made to last any more.
I've acquired a classic Nokia 3310 mobile phone in the last year and would like to keep it until the 2G sunset (by 2033)...

Status
Not open for further replies.