PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a brisk set of walking reps on this humid, sunny day, and played a little basketball for the first time since the 1970s. I was as bad today as I was then, proving that consistency does have its place in the universe. Almost finished smoking year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a black tapered vulcanite stem. And yes, I kept smoking while playing.
Molina_Apple.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am almost half way through this bowl of year 2014 Dan Tobacco Hamborger Veermaster in a smooth straight brown 1950 Dunhill 48 bulldog group 4 root briar with a black vulcanite fish tail saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink for now. Watching the Braves-Rangers game until my weekly zoom meeting at the top of the hour, and I'll DVR the rest of the game for later viewing. The thunderstorms are here and some hail is expected. Hope I don't lose power.
Dunhill_1950_root-bulldog48.jpg

reloader

Lifer
Dec 5, 2021
Southern, NM
Nice, nice, nice.

I enjoy both flakes and am glad a mystery blend wasn't Best of the Rest Dottle Edition. I may have to partake in this promotion.
I was happy when I found out the identity of the blends. I'm not adept with flake tobaccos so I probably didn't get everything out of them that I should have. I will probably take advantage of the promotion again though. Couldn't find anyone talking about the blends last month. This is the only forum I frequent, so there could have been chatter on other sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.