PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
First smoke of May shall be Drew Estate Gatsby Luxury Flake in a MM mini-cob. These are the last bits from the jar--fortunately, I have five more tins of this. I have this forum to thank for that! ?

Bird report: California scrub-jay, White-breasted nuthatch, Oak titmouse, California towhee, House finch, Red-tailed hawk, and Common raven. Briefly entertained by an aerial dogfight between those last two. Suffice to say, they do NOT get along...

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011

Samuel Gawith: 1792 Flake in a Meer...​

3tvkCB0.jpg

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
This being the first day of the month, I'm observing my ritual of smoking another of my original twelve "dog walker" (small) cigar samples from Iwan Ries. This month's more or less random selection is a Camacho, "Infamous Since 1982," according to the band. It's rich and lively flavored, but more refined than I expected from its motto. It has a nice draw and a good even burn. It's a evening smoke after a day with a few rough spots. I'll keep this one in mind for future reference. I'm not a big cigar guy, but sometimes a good cigar is a good cigar.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of the way through this bowl of year 2021 HU Directors Cut in a smooth medium brown slight bend 1950s Comoy’s London Pride 337C prince with a tapered black vulcanite stem. First time smoking this pipe. I have two more of the same model from the same time period. Not sure what I'll smoke in them, but I'll eventually figure it out. Watching the Phillies-Mets game.
Comoy's_LP337C_birdseye.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.