PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just finished smoking year 2014 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 2018 full bend smooth Terracotta Peterson XL315 System Standard military mount with a nickel cap and a flared black vulcanite p-lip stem. Couldn't post this before now because Long Tail climbed up on my lap and then, my chest, and went to sleep.
Peterson_XL315_Terracotta.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Half way through this bowl of year 2020 Angler's Dream in a 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 egg with a smooth brown front and a black sandblasted back with a dark gold ferrule and black vulcanite stem in the military mount style. Chatting with the folks who adopted the orange tabbies.
Stanwell_Antique_124.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Still chatting, and am close to finishing this bowl of year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
North Central Florida
Part of my daily routine is to attempt (!) to solve the daily anagram.
Daily Anagram - Free Online Games and Free Daily Games Games from Shockwave.com - https://www.shockwave.com/gamelanding/daily-anagram
I usually do solve this relatively easy word game within a minute or two.
Smoking Match ERR in my trusty straight apple, rusticated Grabow Westbrook.
I think many of the pipes I favor is because of their stems and buttons. Grabow pipes, especially those made in Chicago, have nice ones. (not suggesting that Westbrooks were made in Chicago)

Status
Not open for further replies.