PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

bluegrassbrian

Your Mom's Favorite Pipe Smoker
Aug 27, 2016
Louisville
Having some 2022 bayou morning in bargain bin Pot with straight vulcanite stem while on a nature walk. C.S. Lewis’s Narina is behind the dumpster at my apartment complex. Bonus pic of one of our resident white squirrels, which are fairly rare outside of this part of Kentucky. View attachment 307771View attachment 307772
View attachment 307773View attachment 307774
There are/were several white squirrels on and around the campus of UofL. Usta see them all the time in the main courtyard in front of the library there.

I think I recall reading an article about them and how the white genetics are passed along every generation in that area.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
I am reliably informed it is Saturday! I am smoking some Condor Plug by Gallaghers from a large stash purchased circa 2012 of which I have another 50 or so plugs to smoke through. I refuse to buy the Polish iteration of Condor Plug since that really does taste like you are sucking the farts out of a squirrel! My pipe for the day is this mid to late 1880's meerschaum 'cutty' with shortened amber stem in this hand made walnut carrying case. I will leave you to your Saturday as I have to pop over to the Post Office to send something on to a forum member. I'll look in later and say hello!

thumbnail-3.jpeg