PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Jun 23, 2019
Back strong with a bowl of '12 Rose of Latakia in this self-restored S. Bang -

Ni1SYiQl.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty snap dragon apple, and am nearing the last third of this bowl of year 2016 Peter Stokkebye Navy Flake in a post-1964 black sandblasted medium bend Parker Super BriarBark 109 group 4 bulldog with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
1964on_Parker_bent_bulldog109.jpg

Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
Going to have Cornell & Diehl Pegasus in a Longchamp Leather Wrapped Pony Hair Bulldog.

20240507_003107.jpg
Mayhem In The Orifice is either the latest Swedish black metal record from who knows who, or the name of that caseless VHS tape I found behind the dumpster in 7th grade that changed my life.

Steamworks in the Mitakidis bent strawberry wood.

View attachment 308233
Been at my desk since 5'ish as I gear up for yet another day of mayhem in the orifice! It has finally stopped raining and today I am reliably informed the temperatures will soar into the 70s. That means the bloody pollen count will climb and my nose and throat will drive me crazy as I swallow industrial amounts of Claritin. The joys of spring. Today I am starting off my pipe journey with this 1900 Birmingham hallmarked 'cutty' pipe by an unknown manufacturer, probably either French or Austrian and a bowl of Black Irish Twist.

View attachment 308211

A classic! Going to watch it now.

Mayhem-in-the-Orifice-01.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a little low calorie snacking, and have passed the half way of this bowl of year 2021 Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a straight smooth brown 1950s Comoy’s Tradition 305 apple military mount with a sterling silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Comoy’s_Tradition305_apple_militarymount.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Near the half way mark of this bowl of year 2014 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite saddle stem.
Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09).jpg

Tomato the Brave stayed inside until Sam chased him away. After we put her and the scampers in lock down, I went outside to see if Tomato was around. It rained all evening, and he was hiding somewhere, but the rain had stopped, and he ran in as fast as he could. I dried Tomato off, and fed him and Daisy the Feral Princess, who was already inside. Then, Tomato decided to fight the catnip sock m’lady made. After that, Abner the Eager showed up, and I let him inside to eat so Harry the Hairy wouldn’t stop him from eating. After that, he played with the same sock. I hated putting him outside, but I couldn’t take a chance of him spraying because I know he smelled the scampers.

I’ve known Tomato since 2018, and I must say that in all that time, yesterday and today was the happiest and hungriest that I have ever seen him. Those who have followed his story know why.
AbnerSock3.jpg
BT&LTMyFeet1.jpg
BT&LTTableFight1.jpg
BT&LTTableFight2.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am smoking Wilke No. 515 Double Shot in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is No. 515 with twice the rum of the Basil Rathbone blend. I may end the day with this smoke.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg