PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
Cigar Time : La Gloria Cubana Serie R Maduro.

I have given up cigarettes last year around 4th of July. Over the last 10 months my nicotine tolerance has decreased and I now struggle to finish these kind of stronger cigars.

Earlier in the year, I started buying cigars, they’re in tupperdors at the moment haven’t smoked them yet. Haven’t had a stogie I think like in 15 years.

I bought quite a few from WCC, and one day I called and Ernie answered, had a really great chat with him over cigars, and something I wasn’t aware of, he said that General Cigar Co. and Scandanavia Tobacco Group make these brands;

Hoyo de Monterrey
La Gloria Cubana
Macanudo
Partagas
Punch

Be well @cshubhra glad to hear you gave up cigarettes! 🤙 ❤️

Last edited:

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
More KBV "Meditations" from a Jerry Nelson bent egg. View attachment 309783

Beautiful pipe!

Oh so odd, I’ve never seen heard of Remedy till like only a few days ago, was checking out their protein drinks online, pretty wild looking stuff.

By the way, I was looking up the mountains in Georgia, for the tallest ones, and towns near it, and stumbled across Hiawassee.

Wow, let me tell ya, the pics I saw online, I was like, I could hang here for a while. :)

IMG_1939.jpeg

Aug 11, 2022
Cedar Rapids, IA
Trying for the first time gifted to me War Horse Bar from @Akoni808 ❤️

[…]

But holy crap, this stuff is down right peculiar and quite scary too! LOL 😝

[...]

This is the scariest blend I’ve ever smoked, like is this stuff safe. […]

Not sure if this is a bad batch, I guess I’ll try smoking it more, I am still alive typing this, while smoking it! LOL rotf
Those reactions are totally normal for this blend. puffy