PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Feb 12, 2022
North Georgia mountains.
Beautiful pipe!

Oh so odd, I’ve never seen heard of Remedy till like only a few days ago, was checking out their protein drinks online, pretty wild looking stuff.

By the way, I was looking up the mountains in Georgia, for the tallest ones, and towns near it, and stumbled across Hiawassee.

Wow, let me tell ya, the pics I saw online, I was like, I could hang here for a while. :)

View attachment 309784

Look for Remedy Matcha. It's a great drink

ThomasS

Might Stick Around
Apr 30, 2024
Bayfield, WI
The AKB is a bit small, but usually lasts a bit longer than that one. But I went to tap some ash out and the whole load fell out into my ashtray! 😝
Not really that fond of Captain Earle, so I moved on to Mac Baren Dark Twist with a pinch of the Low Country Virginia and Oriental to add a bit of spice. Liking it so far.
In my Kaywoodie Fine Line
image.jpg

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
Trying for the first time gifted to me War Horse Bar from @Akoni808 ❤️

In a 1901 Sam McLardy & Co. Meerschaum with a vulcanite stem.

Now Akoni808 certainly gets my love for his kindness gifting me so much tobacco. :)

But holy crap, this stuff is down right peculiar and quite scary too! LOL 😝

I seriously have nothing wrong with my nose, and when I first opened it, and took it out of the wrapping, and took a big whiff; Metallic Anise. 😮

When I rubbed it out, the tips of my fingers literally smelled of metal.

But the tin had a paper liner, and the tobacco wrapped in another paper. But it made me feel like metal of the tin, somehow leeched into the tobacco, I’m not sure that’s even possible through the paper.

Otherwise, where is a metallic smell coming from… 🤔

This is the scariest blend I’ve ever smoked, like is this stuff safe. The after taste the best way I can describe it at the beginning so far, is like a light butane floral flavor LOL 😝

Not sure if this is a bad batch, I guess I’ll try smoking it more, I am still alive typing this, while smoking it! LOL rotf

Hey @JimInks would you PLEASE be so kind, if you could tell me, do believe the flavoring added to this is all natural? 🤔

View attachment 309672

P.S. After smoking a quarter of the bowl, the butane floral flavor is dissipating and it’s becoming more palatable, a sweet floral Lakeland like burley, Kentucky. Hmm 🤔
Tastes like shit, buy some!

tfdickson

Lifer
May 15, 2014
East End of Long Island
Mick McQuaid in my Jesse Jones bulldog.

IMG-1236.png

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, swordfish and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've about a quarter of a bowl left of KBV Verge Engine Santa Drive 2023 in a 1978 Peterson Deluxe 20S medium bend smooth dark brown billiard with a silver cap military mount black vulcanite saddle p-lip stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Abner the Eager is doing better today.
Peterson_Deluxe20S_1978_P-Lip.jpg