PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Still working, and have passed the half way mark on this bowl of Watch City Queequeg’s Moby Dick Series in a slight bend smooth brown post WWII 1940s Sasieni Ivory 101 Westminster diplomat with a black vulcanite saddle stem.
1940s_Sasieni_Ivory101_Westminster_diplomat.jpg

Lost some work time dealing the Feral Cat Carousel a few hours back. Everybody except for Shy Stripesy was here even though it was raining lightly. I had to let Daisy the Feral Princess in to eat so she wouldn't bother Abner the Eager. Then, Tomato the Brave decided Abner shouldn't eat in his territory, so I had to let him in the house, too. Once I fed Abner, Sam the Scamp showed up. I picked him up, went inside the house and out the front door to feed Sam so nobody would bother him. Then, Daisy wanted out because she wanted chase Abner and Sam away (hardly the first time she's had that attitude), and had to block her from going out. She went back to the kitchen, and Tomato gave her the "You can wait until I finish eating, Miss Prima Donna" look, even though he had finished eating. I had to keep both inside until Abner and Sam ate or risk them getting chased off. I guess neither rain nor sleet nor snow will stop self-entitled ferals from their appointed rounds. :)

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
Have been down and out a few days. Looks like still a few more. Got clobbered with sinus infection, strep throat, and a violent cough. Sure somethin going around. Even THINKIN about smoking makes me cough. I gather you are sick too @Birddog66 . Here's hoping we all get over this nasty crap soon. See y'all on the flipside.
I feel you there Carol, I’ve not been down like this in a long long time. I hope you recover quickly 🙏

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
I just received some beautiful gifts from a very good friend today, a shank logo Kaywoodie Super grain and a stunning 1920’s Sasieni Four Dot Amesbury as well as a sealed tin of 1940’s Edgeworth Slices.
I’m dying to load up the pipes but every time I light up my lungs try to escape my body, they obviously have more sense than my head.
image.jpg

Ben.R.C

Lifer
Nov 20, 2022
North Carolina
Cajun Safari in the Nuttens/Ropp.

66-B4-EC40-7-ECB-4-B7-B-8543-DEDB217-E7-DF2.png
How does this nuttens smoke? I’ve been thinking about one of the handmades.

Status
Not open for further replies.