weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011

Gawith Hoggarth & Co.: Brown Irish X in a Falcon with a Meer bowl...​

LdKNMGg.png

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, barramundi and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm half way through this bowl of year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching the Yankees-Astros game.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

ChonkyTonks

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 14, 2022
Philly
Just got home from teaching a class. First time I have knife sparred in three years. Feels great to be back in it from that perspective. Enjoying a nice nightcap of C&D Madfiddler in my Grabow ghoster. That blend has really developed with some time in a jar. The cigar leaf (like Sansepolcro) really does a number on me, though. Should make for a pleasant rest.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty Jazz apple, and am just passing the half way mark on this bowl of year 2016 Stonehaven in a straight black sandblasted 1957 Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver banded military mount and a black ebonite tapered stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Cleaning some pipes after I fed two ferals.
Barling_249.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of a bowl left of year 2017 Esoterica Dorchester in a straight smooth brown 1920s KBB Rocky Briar 1582 patent no.298978 with a B in a circle bulldog with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Tomato showed up, and the other two ferals wanted more food, so I took care of them. Shy Stripesy is keeping warm laying in a cushy little bed I put out for her. I wish she'd figure out that I'm her friend. After a year and half, she's still afraid of me. Maybe some day that will change.
KBB Kaywoodie_Rocky1582-bulldog.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.