Samuel Gawith: 1792 Flake in a Meer...​

rP13gZe.jpg

UB 40

Lifer
Jul 7, 2022
Cologne/ Germany
nahbesprechung.net
00AED3FA-309E-439E-B13C-A7FBB073C825.jpeg

Gooood morning all you cold weather porch smoking warriors. GL Pease Chelsea Morning in a Peterson 303. View attachment 176182

All you freezing porch warriors, why don’t you smoke inside your houses or at least build a small tin shack in the yard with a rocking chair at an open fireplace in an oil barrel?

Wish I had that stuff, while smoking in the kitchen beneath the radiator a savoury Latakia blend in a cob, having a late instant coffee. Tobacco jars are filled up again since the latest delivery.

Aug 11, 2022
Cedar Rapids, IA
All you freezing porch warriors, why don’t you smoke inside your houses or at least build a small tin shack in the yard with a rocking chair at an open fireplace in an oil barrel?

I dream about either one! In the former case, can't because the wife doesn't want me stinking up the house or certain things in it. Our current house doesn't have any rooms that lend themselves to being sealed off and vented to the outside as well as my office in the old house.

In the latter case, I'm also very lazy. 😅 I've considered the garage, but there are also a lot of gas cans and solvents around. Perhaps with some better organization...

Sorry if my occasional kvetching about the topic gets on anyone's nerves!

Status
Not open for further replies.