3 Fresh Jared Coles Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
Your little buddy looks as though he/she is thoroughly enjoying it!

Yes, Wasabi (he’s a long-haired Chihuahua) loves the porch—it may be our favourite part of the house as well. He often patrols the perimeter and sticks his head between the wider gaps to see what’s going on. We nicknamed him “Mr. Kravitz” after the nosey neighbour on Bewitched.

fpp,small,lustre,wall_texture,product,750x1000.jpg

pantsBoots

Lifer
Jul 21, 2020
Terra Firma
I believe you are right. Thanks for pointing out my error.
I may email smokingpipes so they can correct

Wasn't trying to "ackshualllllllyyyy....." you. I've just been a bit out of the cigar world as far as new stuff for a while, such as how surprised I was when I found out Fuente and Padron are doing a collaboration. That's novel enough as it is - San Andres on a Padron isn't out if the realm of possibility!

BenMN

Lifer
Jun 21, 2023
St. Paul, MN
Wasn't trying to "ackshualllllllyyyy....." you. I've just been a bit out of the cigar world as far as new stuff for a while, such as how surprised I was when I found out Fuente and Padron are doing a collaboration. That's novel enough as it is - San Andres on a Padron isn't out if the realm of possibility!
Right on, thanks for saying that.

While I've enjoyed cigars for over 20 years, it's only within the past few that I've become seriously interested and intentional about it.

So I'm using this thread to share, to enjoy everyone else's posts, and also as a prompt for me to look up sizing and leaf stats to better understand what I'm smoking. If I say something that doesn't seem quite right, I'd prefer to hear about it.