PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

jbfrady

Can't Leave
Jul 27, 2023
South Carolina
I just had my first ever Rocky Patel, starting with the Disciple. Today is my birthday and @Ash Cooper got me a selection of cigars - mostly Fuentes (my favorite brand) - but he also nabbed a couple Patels. I figured I should save the ALR for later, after I enjoy the essence of an RP variety.

(The drink is a Rough Rider in a Peugeot chiller glass. That's not the official name but it's what I call them.)

20240501_152936.jpg

Speak Easy

Lifer
Jan 12, 2024
Western Oklahoma
I just had my first ever Rocky Patel, starting with the Disciple. Today is my birthday and @Ash Cooper got me a selection of cigars - mostly Fuentes (my favorite brand) - but he also nabbed a couple Patels. I figured I should save the ALR for later, after I enjoy the essence of an RP variety.

(The drink is a Rough Rider in a Peugeot chiller glass. That's not the official name but it's what I call them.)

View attachment 307169
Happy Birthday! @jbfrady Hope it is a great one!

Speak Easy

Lifer
Jan 12, 2024
Western Oklahoma
It really is! I had only had the Robusto before but have been getting into more lanceros lately. Always thought the viola seemed femininely skinny. I’ve been doing my self a disservice for a long time!
@AreBee Yea, a lot like bowl sizes and pipe tobacco. Took me a minute to learn that one.
Btw, that’s an awesome ashtray as well!

BenMN

Lifer
Jun 21, 2023
St. Paul, MN

View attachment 307169
Happy birthday!!

BenMN

Lifer
Jun 21, 2023
St. Paul, MN
Micallef "a" petit corona
1000002118.jpg
4 X 46, Nicaraguan Sumatra, Sumatra binder, Nic X DR filler

Very happy with this @ $5.50, shop price of $7+ has me ambivalent.

Looks like Smokingpipes has these discounted. I'll definitely grab a fiver to knock the price down another 5% to $3.92, but I'm not sure I need a box of 50. Maybe..

Almost an hour. .