PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
I've got a brown alligator 904. I like the carving, but not a fan of the blue or the small chamber dimensions.

• Love
Reactions: tklee

tklee

Lifer
Dec 31, 2021
Malaysia
Mmm..... Not many people like this pipe. Actually, I've asked a few of my friends, not really many people like it ?.

I've been looking to buy a poker pipe and a Savinelli pipe. And this is a Savinelli poker pipe, just fit in what I'm looking for. Although the rustication is not so much of my favor too, but acceptable. On the other hand, I quite like the color, and the stem ? I fall in love with it on first sight! ?

Last edited:

blackpowderpiper

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 19, 2018
Middle Tennessee
I like the 311KS shape and have one in the Roma series. It is a sturdy, compact pipe and does it's job of burning tobacco quite well. I have never taken to the alligator series but can certainly appreciate that others do. If you like the pipe, buy it.

Reactions: tklee

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
I'm not a fan of pokers, rustic at on our black pipes. If you're looking to buy a gift for me, keep looking. However, if you're looking for yourself and you like it, buy it as your opinion is the only one that matters in that scenario.
A gator pipe would be perfect for you while you sit in your new man cave. You can smoke it while you watch for gators in that pond.