PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

seaweed

Might Stick Around
Aug 2, 2023
Maine
I prefer Zyn. Didn't care for Fre.

Jury is still out for On, who had a great introductory offer for like $20 and free shipping.
I’ve been meaning to give On a go. Tried rogue and didn’t care for it. If Ettan Original was cheaper (the shipping is a killer) it’s all I’d use, but I guess keeping my inner nic fiend at bay with 3 mg pouches is probably better.

Reactions: The Amish Tyrant
Aug 11, 2022
Cedar Rapids, IA
This is what prevents me from even trying. The nicotine pouches provide a punch when needed without a brown snot face.
Well, practice at home in front of a mirror before you attempt it in public! 😁 Put a tiny bit on a fingertip or back of your hand, maybe even one of those little spoons, and hold it up to a nostril without actually coming in contact. If it’s a fine dry snuff, you only have to sniff as hard as you do when smelling something. If you didn’t carry a handkerchief with you for keeping your nose clean, now you have a reason…

Anyways, MrSnuff just offered free shipping for a very brief time this weekend, so I’ve got a few more coming my way to try. 😎

Call Me Late

Might Stick Around
Aug 8, 2021
Windsor Ontario
Have any Canadians tried ordering snuff? What was the customs and shipping like? I found one tin of McCrystals at a local tobacconist and I think I want to try some more.

Reactions: PipeWI
Jul 26, 2021
Metro-Detroit
I used to years ago, and actually just made an order that should be here next week. I need all the nicotine I can get these days now that I don't smoke cigarettes.
Vape?

I inadvertently quit cigarettes October after a busy daddy daycare weekend where I didn't have time to step out. That Sunday evening I thought "let's see how long this goes". However, I had just dabbled with having a vape on me for the car and it hasn't left my pocket since.

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
Vape?

I inadvertently quit cigarettes October after a busy daddy daycare weekend where I didn't have time to step out. That Sunday evening I thought "let's see how long this goes". However, I had just dabbled with having a vape on me for the car and it hasn't left my pocket since.
Tried vaping a few times. I love it. However I was having trouble breathing after I quit the cigs. So I went back to dipping instead. Getting better but it sounds like 3 to 4 months before your lungs heal after quitting.

So it'll be the pipe, dip, and dry snuff for me. Hahaha.

I've quit smoking 2 other times. It's not any easier this time especially with all my other friends that also quit, but still bum them every weekend, but I know not to start again, after all the issues ive had now this time.

Frog Snacks

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 8, 2023
I use some pure rustica(iaztec tobacco) sometimes, it's like 10-20x more potent then regular tobacco, I find if I do a couple pinches before doing something tedious that requires focus gives me clarity, and if I do some before bed I have really really vivid dreams. IT's very spiritual stuff, hurts like a bitch, tastes like hay thats been pissed on by a cat.

• Haha
Reactions: PipeWI

Frog Snacks

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 8, 2023
Tried vaping a few times. I love it. However I was having trouble breathing after I quit the cigs. So I went back to dipping instead. Getting better but it sounds like 3 to 4 months before your lungs heal after quitting.

So it'll be the pipe, dip, and dry snuff for me. Hahaha.

I've quit smoking 2 other times. It's not any easier this time especially with all my other friends that also quit, but still bum them every weekend, but I know not to start again, after all the issues ive had now this time.
I vape on occasion but I don't inhale, smoke it like a pipe, I don't need flavoured lube in my lungs

andrew

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
Have any Canadians tried ordering snuff? What was the customs and shipping like? I found one tin of McCrystals at a local tobacconist and I think I want to try some more.
Pm sent. Fellow Canadian I love snuff. Use it sparingly, usually a snuff in the morning. A 25 gram tin lasts me a few months. My favourite is probably G&H SP. Love Samuel Gawith Kendal. Right now I'm going through taxi red which is very strong and enjoyable. Not a big fan of touque as I find the scent does not last.

Reactions: Call Me Late

pantsBoots

Lifer
Jul 21, 2020
Terra Firma
I use some pure rustica(iaztec tobacco) sometimes, it's like 10-20x more potent then regular tobacco, I find if I do a couple pinches before doing something tedious that requires focus gives me clarity, and if I do some before bed I have really really vivid dreams. IT's very spiritual stuff, hurts like a bitch, tastes like hay thats been pissed on by a cat.

I have a jar of rustica leaves I grew out about 5 years ago. It should have mellowed nicely and this was their intended use. Thanks for the reminder!

Frog Snacks

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 8, 2023
I have a jar of rustica leaves I grew out about 5 years ago. It should have mellowed nicely and this was their intended use. Thanks for the reminder!
That's really cool, I hope you have fun with it, honestly I think its pretty special. It's amazing how much it can improve your focus, I'm the type of person who's mind likes to wander and the clarity it can proivide is pretty amazing, I also find it helps with energy and endurance quite a bit. I got like 400 grams of it, and it will probably last me a lifetime, it doesn't take much to get what you need from it.