PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Bruins/Leafs tonight, in Toronto, should be interesting. Will the Bruins implode like last year?
Two questions, where'd you get your crystal ball, and what are the next round of lottery numbers?

Bruins doing Bruin things. I knew as soon as that idiot coach said swagman was "in their heads" it was trouble, what a stupid thing to say you know all it's going to do is motivate the other team. Guy can EAD.
Yep, it's a bit like the Kings vs. Leafs series in '93, when some Toronto columnist wrote that Gretzky was playing like he had a piano on his back. All Gretz did was score in OT the next game, and get a hat trick in Game 7.

This is worse though, because it was their own damn coach. Going to be an interesting G7 Sat. night, methinks...

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Having a hard time seeing anyone other than Colorado v Edmonton in the WC finals at this point.

Fuck knows in the east.

I picked Edmonton to win it all pre-season so I guess I’ll root for them to cement my Nostradamus status.

Reactions: CoffeeAndBourbon

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
Two questions, where'd you get your crystal ball, and what are the next round of lottery numbers?

Yep, it's a bit like the Kings vs. Leafs series in '93, when some Toronto columnist wrote that Gretzky was playing like he had a piano on his back. All Gretz did was score in OT the next game, and get a hat trick in Game 7.

This is worse though, because it was their own damn coach. Going to be an interesting G7 Sat. night, methinks...
Also they had what 4 shots through the first 30 minutes ... wtf

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Pretty impressive how the Leafs have come back to life for a game 7. Originally rooting for Boston, as I lived there during the Sanderson and Orr era, I now hope Toronto goes through. It's been an age since they held the cup, unlike the 50's and 60's.

Reactions: kola

kola

Lifer
Apr 1, 2014
Colorado Rockies, Cripple Creek region
Bruins win!. :) Poor Leafs.

HC Keefe gonna' get the hook and their poor fans flooding the streets with tears. Missing #34 Matthews sure was odd and it didn't help their cause. Bruins Goalie Swayman was stellar. That was a strange series....and boring as hell at times. I think Bruins and Florida Panties will be a better match-up.

Go Avs! ;)

May 5, 2024
How can the Caps go 0-6 on powerplays? They are just bad.
View attachment 306200

Rempe takes out one more of of our D with a hit to the head that was called a minor penalty. The AHL Hersey Bears only has one more play with an NHL contract that they can call up, but gratefully, there's only one more game left tris de las 7.

As the intensity ramps up on the ice and the stakes grow ever higher, hockey fans around the world eagerly tune in to witness the drama unfold in the 2024 NHL Playoffs. From the electrifying atmosphere of the opening face-offs to the heart-stopping moments of overtime, every game is a testament to the skill, determination, and resilience of the players vying for glory. With each series delivering its own twists and turns, fans can expect nothing short of edge-of-your-seat action as teams battle it out for a chance to etch their names in hockey history. So grab your jerseys, rally your fellow fans, and get ready for a thrilling postseason ride filled with unforgettable moments and unforgettable memories. Let the quest for the Stanley Cup begin!

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Bruins win!. :) Poor Leafs.

HC Keefe gonna' get the hook and their poor fans flooding the streets with tears. Missing #34 Matthews sure was odd and it didn't help their cause. Bruins Goalie Swayman was stellar. That was a strange series....and boring as hell at times. I think Bruins and Florida Panties will be a better match-up.

Go Avs! ;)
I started watching in P2 - why was Wall not in net for the Leafs? As a former Capitals player, we know Samsonov was a choke artist. (injury?)