PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

MRW

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 6, 2022
Fort Worth Texas
A pipe club of one. I am a disabled veteran, and live with my service dog, Bernie, in Mars Hill, NC. That's just north of Asheville. I have a small bunch (14) of working pipes, and maybe one collectable. There are five (7) tobaccos mostly English, and that's it, so I don't think of myself as a pipe collector, or a tobacco collector. I do have an interest in both, though.
Hello and welcome to the Forum from Deep in the Heart of Texas. You will find this site to be informative and the members insightful (and at times, most entertaining). Enjoy your stay!

Reactions: Brother Dave

LongIslandPiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 8, 2022
A pipe club of one. I am a disabled veteran, and live with my service dog, Bernie, in Mars Hill, NC. That's just north of Asheville. I have a small bunch (14) of working pipes, and maybe one collectable. There are five (7) tobaccos mostly English, and that's it, so I don't think of myself as a pipe collector, or a tobacco collector. I do have an interest in both, though.
No worries we have huge enablers here, give it time lol. Welcome aboard Dave and glad you found us.

Reactions: Brother Dave

BingBong

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 26, 2024
London UK
Hello from another loner, London UK.

I was enjoying a pipe in the sunshine earlier, a comely woman came past and said "your pipe smells lovely !" - and that was Cabbies Mixture. The ladies do like the aroma of pipe tobaccos, more often than not.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
love that both you and me are in the club of small collection small tobacco rotation when compared to the people here. Where as to the general public we've got huge collections. Or in other words no one here will ask why you need so many pipes, yet we've all been asked why we need more then one pipe.

Nov 20, 2022
Wisconsin
Welcome Brother Dave,

I used to belong to a pipe club of one here, but I could not stand that Asshole! I left the club and joined the forum.

70000727604__35E739F9-6DB7-4946-B4D3-8CD93B46E380.jpg