SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Mar 1, 2014
Put in about 20 hours on Forza Motortsport over the last two weeks.
The first 10 hours was mostly troubleshooting trying to figure out what will or won't make the game crash, how to get my button mapping saved, and tuning the Force Feedback wheel settings.
Today I got a good three hours of pure racing in.

• Love
Reactions: David D. Davidson

mawnansmiff

Lifer
Oct 14, 2015
Sunny Cornwall, UK.
Many years ago I used to play a very addictive game called Zamzara on a Commodore 64 computer (anyone remember those?).

No matter how often or how long I played, there was a particular level that I could never get beyond and it annoyed the hell out of me.

Enjoyable as the game was, I eventually gave up.

I still have the C64 and a large box of games up in the loft.

Jay.

Reactions: David D. Davidson

Peter Turbo

Lifer
Oct 18, 2021
CT, USA
I've been enjoying Last Epoch this week and it has an update with 2 new classes next week. Plus at $35 it's a lot cheaper than Diablo and far better crafting and skill trees.
I'm a fan as well, looking forward to 1.0 this week. Played a cold dot werebear to 100 last spring and haven't played since. Might do that again or go Falconer.

Reactions: LeafErikson

AroEnglish

Lifer
Jan 7, 2020
Midwest
Just found this thread and it’s reminding me that I’ve been meaning to dust off the old N64. I think I’m officially old.

Peter Turbo

Lifer
Oct 18, 2021
CT, USA
I've been enjoying Last Epoch this week and it has an update with 2 new classes next week. Plus at $35 it's a lot cheaper than Diablo and far better crafting and skill trees.
They seem to be struggling to get their servers working, was able to play late last night after 10pm. Any luck on your end?

prairiedruid

Lifer
Jun 30, 2015
On and off, they're just swamped and it's making the servers unstable. Was pretty good this morning and they tweaked it and it overloaded again.

Reactions: Peter Turbo

Peter Turbo

Lifer
Oct 18, 2021
CT, USA
Have to remember this is a small indie company with 90 employees; it's not like WOW or Diablo.
Yeah Im not worried about it, wanted to see what someone elses experience was like considering some people have been playing since wednesday with no issue.

I just hit lvl 30 last night, going werebear again!