PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

revnatorade

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 4, 2024
North Florida
Built a new pipe rack out of Granadillo Wood. I decided on a rounded pipe rack which presented some difficulties but overall came out like I wanted. I did not stain the wood as I really love the grain and wanted the contrast it provided. I decided to cut the top mount in the shape of a pipe as I thought it would look cool and imo, it does. Hope you all enjoy your pics. If you have any question let em know. I'm always happy to help and give tips. I'll post a follow up Pic after I get the leather pads glued down.

1000006781.jpg

1000006782.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

yanoJL

Lifer
Oct 21, 2022
Pismo Beach, California
Built a new pipe rack out of Granadillo Wood. I decided on a rounded pipe rack which presented some difficulties but overall came out like I wanted. I did not stain the wood as I really love the grain and wanted the contrast it provided. I decided to cut the top mount in the shape of a pipe as I thought it would look cool and imo, it does. Hope you all enjoy your pics. If you have any question let em know. I'm always happy to help and give tips. I'll post a follow up Pic after I get the leather pads glued down.

View attachment 288475

View attachment 288476
Right on! This came out beautifully. 👏

Jmango

Lurker
Jun 28, 2022
...as noted in your other rack thread - excellent job! Love seeing other pipe racks. It is probably the most singular underserved item in the pipe world that almost always sends those with some woodworking skills to visit necessity, the mother of creation...

revnatorade

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 4, 2024
North Florida
...as noted in your other rack thread - excellent job! Love seeing other pipe racks. It is probably the most singular underserved item in the pipe world that almost always sends those with some woodworking skills to visit necessity, the mother of creation...
Thanks. I'm working on a whimsical six pipe rack I'll post soon.

Reactions: Nevaditude