PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Winnipeger

Lifer
Sep 9, 2022
Winnipeg
Nice! I’ve been wanting a Nuttens, SPC has some good ones right now.
Now I'm feeding your PAD! :ROFLMAO:

I like Nuttens' "Twiggy" shape. I'd go for a mini version, especially with a good blast on it.

I don't think I would have otherwise bought one of his Bings, but this one had my name on it because of the rod stock. I snapped it up and put it on layaway. It's hard to tell from the above picture, but I expect it to compliment my Piersels. It's got blues and purples in it. The stain and stem look very similar to my smooth "Scottie". (The blast is kind of neat too.)
IMG_3729.jpeg
My last pipe of the year is a Luiz Lavos, but I'm paying this one off between now and April so it doesn't count as a Christmas pipe. I'll show you a picture of it anyway, 'cause it's mighty perty.
Luiz-Lavos-Canted-Egg-w-Horn-The-Danish-Pipe-Shop-img-132538-w1000-h338.jpg
I think I'll be set for a PAD-free 2024! 🥳😇🤞😬

Ben.R.C

Lifer
Nov 20, 2022
North Carolina
Now I'm feeding your PAD! :ROFLMAO:

I like Nuttens' "Twiggy" shape. I'd go for a mini version, especially with a good blast on it.

I don't think I would have otherwise bought one of his Bings, but this one had my name on it because of the rod stock. I snapped it up and put it on layaway. It's hard to tell from the above picture, but I expect it to compliment my Piersels. It's got blues and purples in it. The stain and stem look very similar to my smooth "Scottie". (The blast is kind of neat too.)
View attachment 269286
My last pipe of the year is a Luiz Lavos, but I'm paying this one off between now and April so it doesn't count as a Christmas pipe. I'll show you a picture of it anyway, 'cause it's mighty perty.
View attachment 269289
I think I'll be set for a PAD-free 2024! 🥳😇🤞😬
Danish Pipe Shop? I think I saw it there. I'm paying off my Eltang from there. 😂

PaulRVA

Lifer
May 29, 2023
“Tobacco Row “Richmond Virginia USA