Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Ben.R.C

Lifer
Nov 20, 2022
North Carolina
I wouldn’t say that some of these are Christmas gifts to myself, more so I just want to try new things. I bought my first ever Peterson system with a P-Lip stem, a 302.
View attachment 269839
A Pipe-Dan Shape Reform Chimney (because the shape and very narrow chamber has always intrigued me.
View attachment 269840
And this, which is a Christmas gift to myself for a job well done in business this year, a Werner Mummert Carved/Blast Bulldog with Fordite accent.
View attachment 269841
I’ve always wanted one of his works of art and this one checked all the boxes.
I really like that Mummert!

Reactions: dunnyboy

gamzultovah

Lifer
Aug 4, 2019
I really like that Mummert!
Thank you. I’ve never owned one of his works of art before so I figured, why not? His thought process has always intrigued me. I’m trying to get my collection down to 28 really good and intriguing smokers. Never having owned a Peterson before (27 years smoking), I bought a 302 that reminded me of the pipe the man who sold me my first pipe used to smoke, boy am I impressed! So much so that I purchased two more. Mind you, the culling of my current collection has already begun. My next acquisition will probably be a Larry Roush; I’ve already started a conversation with him. But, having said all this, your collection is phenomenal.

Ben.R.C

Lifer
Nov 20, 2022
North Carolina
Thank you. I’ve never owned one of his works of art before so I figured, why not? His thought process has always intrigued me. I’m trying to get my collection down to 28 really good and intriguing smokers. Never having owned a Peterson before (27 years smoking), I bought a 302 that reminded me of the pipe the man who sold me my first pipe used to smoke, boy am I impressed! So much so that I purchased two more. Mind you, the culling of my current collection has already begun. My next acquisition will probably be a Larry Roush; I’ve already started a conversation with him. But, having said all this, your collection is phenomenal.
Thank you and congrats!

dunnyboy

Lifer
Jul 6, 2018
New York
I have become a big fan of Eder Mathias. His pipes are incredibly inventive and very well executed. Some of them are too ornate for my tastes but he is truly a young master. Based on his website, Al Pascia is the only retailer but I was fortunate to get one from SPC estates and this one 00.jpgfrom Marty Pulvers.