PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PaulRVA

Lifer
May 29, 2023
“Tobacco Row “Richmond Virginia USA
Now I'm feeding your PAD! :ROFLMAO:

I like Nuttens' "Twiggy" shape. I'd go for a mini version, especially with a good blast on it.

I don't think I would have otherwise bought one of his Bings, but this one had my name on it because of the rod stock. I snapped it up and put it on layaway. It's hard to tell from the above picture, but I expect it to compliment my Piersels. It's got blues and purples in it. The stain and stem look very similar to my smooth "Scottie". (The blast is kind of neat too.)
View attachment 269286
My last pipe of the year is a Luiz Lavos, but I'm paying this one off between now and April so it doesn't count as a Christmas pipe. I'll show you a picture of it anyway, 'cause it's mighty perty.
View attachment 269289
I think I'll be set for a PAD-free 2024! 🥳😇🤞😬
Love both of those pipe!
Insanely gorgeous

gamzultovah

Lifer
Aug 4, 2019
I wouldn’t say that some of these are Christmas gifts to myself, more so I just want to try new things. I bought my first ever Peterson system with a P-Lip stem, a 302.
IMG_0412.jpeg
A Pipe-Dan Shape Reform Chimney (because the shape and very narrow chamber has always intrigued me.
IMG_0438.jpeg
And this, which is a Christmas gift to myself for a job well done in business this year, a Werner Mummert Carved/Blast Bulldog with Fordite accent.
IMG_0447.jpeg
I’ve always wanted one of his works of art and this one checked all the boxes.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Thanks for posting. Those pipes are amazing! The stummels are gorgeous but I'm impressed by the stem work (which I understand is as hard as the carving). They look beautiful but also very comfortable. Anyway, wow!
Thanks, he's definitely a favorite. The first pipe he ever made me had a deer antler accent now I ask for it in every pipe he makes for me. The first of the Santas was made after he'd only been making pipes for just over a year.

UQO0tGl_d.jpg