Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Jun 9, 2018
England
The Red Bull looked strong in testing, with the Ferrari its closest challenger. That was testing though, we'll see what happens in qualifying.

Apparently the investigation into Christian Horner is complete so hopefully we'll hear the outcome in the next couple of days. I hope he keeps his job as I like Horner. His rivalry with Toto and their general dislike for one another is great for the sport.

Hopefully it'll be a lot closer than last year but I wouldn't be surprised to see Max run away with it again. Can't wait for Saturday! 🏎️🏁👌

Reactions: jpmcwjr and FurCoat

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
I'm not spending $84.00 this year for the fancy streaming service, but looking forward to the first run.

By chance are you watching the streaming series on F-1?

Reactions: FurCoat

Flatfish

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 20, 2022
West Wales
I often tend to watch the 7 to 8 minute highlights on youtube. But I will watch the highlights provided its not on telly too late at night.
I haven't seen a live race for quite some time.

Jun 9, 2018
England
I'm not spending $84.00 this year for the fancy streaming service, but looking forward to the first run.

By chance are you watching the streaming series on F-1?
$84, is that for the whole season? If it is then it's a bargain! Over here in England i'm currently looking at having to pay £26 / $33 per month! And this is a 10 month season. I'm hanging on to see if a better offer comes up but if not i'll have to pay it.

• Wow
Reactions: mawnansmiff

simong

Lifer
Oct 13, 2015
UK
Wake me up when it's all over.
I'm amazed F1 is still making money out of this.
Think the most exciting thing to have happened in formula one for years is that some 'twat in a hat' may have said something untoward to a female member of staff. Sums it all up.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
$84, is that for the whole season? If it is then it's a bargain! Over here in England i'm currently looking at having to pay £26 / $33 per month! And this is a 10 month season. I'm hanging on to see if a better offer comes up but if not i'll have to pay it.
Yes, but for free we get one or two practices, quali, and race.
The package I refer to is from F-1 itself, and streams. It is pretty cool, but I am just not that involved this time. I hope anyone but the smirking Dutchboy win it.

Reactions: Lees65GTO
Jun 9, 2018
England
Yes, but for free we get one or two practices, quali, and race.
The package I refer to is from F-1 itself, and streams. It is pretty cool, but I am just not that involved this time. I hope anyone but the smirking Dutchboy win it.
I see. I think we pay more for F1 in the UK because its been so popular over here for so long. Same thing goes for the Premier League. That is one good thing about the £26 per month, it isn't just F1. You get a lot of live Premier League games and golf, cricket etc as well.

briarbuck

Lifer
Nov 24, 2015
Glad to say that Horner has been cleared of any wrongdoing. We can get on with the season, now.

That's news. Have not heard confirmation of that. I know he is headed to the track, so I was assuming he was cleared.

I am hopeful that Mercedes and Ferrari were sandbagging because it looks like a race for second at this point in time.