PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Jun 9, 2018
England
Looks like we might have a race on our hands. Red Bull are ahead but not by much. Be interesting to see what Red Bulls' race pace is like.

Looking forward to this one 🏎️👍

Jun 9, 2018
England
Boring race. I hoped Charls might have kept the Red Bull honest but Max made it look easy. Ferrari and Mercedes are gonna have to really out develop Red Bull to have any chance of challenging them. Can't see it myself. Hope i'm wrong, tho.

Reactions: jpmcwjr and ssjones

Flatfish

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 20, 2022
West Wales
I don't know if fellow Brits will approve of what I've done. But I've contacted Channel 4 and given them my opinion on their F1 Highlights programme. In summary
  • Too much talking before the race.
  • Too much of the race shown (it should be only the highlights after all, not practically the whole race)
I can watch the highlights on youtube in about 8 minutes flat. Channel 4 highlights take all night.

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
Alonso did good in practice but the doesn't count for much. Hoping Austin has a better race this weekend, although I will say, Stroll redeemed himself somewhat in Bahrain coming up to score points after losing it in turn one and dropping to last. This years race is LeClair and Sainz. I hope Sainz kicks his ass in every race and he has no incentive to race him clean.

Reactions: jpmcwjr

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Just a heads up that this weekend's Saudi Arabia GP is moved forward a day because of Ramadan. So, qualifying is tomorrow (Friday) with the race on Saturday.
Good reminder, I hadn't thought of Ramadan!
Here's the schedule I use in the US:

Reactions: smudgersmissingleg

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
The turmoil at Red Bull continues...

Another mention of Max leaving Red Bull to take the empty seat at Mercedes.

Marko is fixing to get canned. He and Jos perpetrated this whole thing with Jos's mistress who now finds herself suspended. I'm not a Red Bull or Max fan boy so as far as I'm concerned, Max can take his happy ass to Mercedes and take that POS father of his with him. Jos is not a member of the team yet he acts like he has authority. It would be in Horners and the teams best interest to keep Jos out of the paddock. If I was Horner I would be signing Sainz right now.

Reactions: smudgersmissingleg
Jun 9, 2018
England
Marko is fixing to get canned. He and Jos perpetrated this whole thing with Jos's mistress who now finds herself suspended. I'm not a Red Bull or Max fan boy so as far as I'm concerned, Max can take his happy ass to Mercedes and take that POS father of his with him. Jos is not a member of the team yet he acts like he has authority. It would be in Horners and the teams best interest to keep Jos out of the paddock. If I was Horner I would be signing Sainz right now.
So you're saying that the woman who accused Christian Horner and is now suspended is Jos Verstappen's mistress? Where did you hear that? I haven't read about that.