PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

SmokerLawyer

Lurker
Dec 3, 2019
Hello, I'm Frog, I'm from remote small town Canada, long time solo pipe smoker, just looking for a bit of community and maybe some advice from time to time. I'm generally a quiet self kept man, perhaps too quiet. Joining this forum is actual a huge social step for me, I don't do any social media or other forums. I like hunting and fishing(spin and fly) and smoking pipes. I have Briars Meers and Cobs, more of a cob guy then anything else though, and I'm pretty sure I like all tobacco but being Canadian I don't have much options available.

Cheers
Greetings from Eastern Europe, Hungary! Although unfortunately I don't have too much time for it recently, I love fishing too! I could hardly imagine anything better or more peaceful than going to the bank while smoking a lovely cob. I'm also glad that you find this community kind and helpful. It really feels like an international club of gentlemen. We appreciate the truly nice things in life that the world seems to forget about nowadays.

David D. Davidson

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 19, 2023
Canada
Welcome from Ottawa! We’ve got quite the little Canuck enclave here. I highly recommend ordering from American webstores - even with shipping and duties, you’ll usually come out a few bucks ahead compared to ordering domestic, and as you mentioned, the difference in variety is incomparable!