PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

TN Jed

Lifer
Feb 3, 2022
Franklin, TN
www.battlefields.org
Happy to find this world of pipers! I've been an off and on tobacco enjoyer for 40 years. About a year ago I was turned on to the pipe smoking world and was sucked in immediately. I'm as hooked on the pipes themselves as the tobacco and my collection is growing rapidly. I'm currently enjoying my new favorite aro Sutliff Panna Cotta. I can't wait to gain more knowledge from the experts and amateurs like myself. I recently told my wife it's my favorite new hobit (hobby/habit). Still convincing her that smoking a pipe in my man cave is perfectly acceptable and won't "stink up" the house. The panna cotta room note is helping in that endeavor.

Latakia Dave

Lifer
Mar 4, 2021
Shenandoah Vally Virginia
Happy to find this world of pipers! I've been an off and on tobacco enjoyer for 40 years. About a year ago I was turned on to the pipe smoking world and was sucked in immediately. I'm as hooked on the pipes themselves as the tobacco and my collection is growing rapidly. I'm currently enjoying my new favorite aro Sutliff Panna Cotta. I can't wait to gain more knowledge from the experts and amateurs like myself. I recently told my wife it's my favorite new hobit (hobby/habit). Still convincing her that smoking a pipe in my man cave is perfectly acceptable and won't "stink up" the house. The panna cotta room note is helping in that endeavor.
Welcome from Virginia

Reactions: TN Jed
Status
Not open for further replies.