PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dunnyboy

Lifer
Jul 6, 2018
New York
Welcome from NYC. No chance of a smoking cave here. Highly recommend a good, inexpensive window exhaust fan if you ever want to get out of the cave.?

Reactions: TN Jed

TN Jed

Lifer
Feb 3, 2022
Franklin, TN
www.battlefields.org
I know they're going to widen 65 between Nashville and Hendersonville, but other than that, Federal Highway told the city they're stuck with things as they are. Maybe some new "it" city will pop up and relieve some of the pressure? Shame to see the city change as it has.
Yep. Without fixing the inner loop nothing else matters until you're 10 miles (1 hour on a bad day) out of town. Nashville is the definition of too much too fast.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Welcome from the Central Coast of California!

Please put your location in your Profile, as people are forgetful.
Why:
That will save questions in the future as to where you live when you later mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc. In many instances that saves time for those who read your posts. It cuts down on posts or PMs asking where you are.
How:
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. province, etc.

Attachments

• 1644633997181.png
    1644633997181.png
    358.8 KB · Views: 0

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome from N.C. I stayed in the Opryland resort in your city one time -- on business! It was still fairly new and had a jungle riverboat ride in the lowest level on a little manmade river, like a theme park.

TN Jed

Lifer
Feb 3, 2022
Franklin, TN
www.battlefields.org
Welcome from N.C. I stayed in the Opryland resort in your city one time -- on business! It was still fairly new and had a jungle riverboat ride in the lowest level on a little manmade river, like a theme park.
An unfortunate representation of Nashville. The cultuarl depths of Nashville are best experienced outside of the corporate show.

GawithPiper

(NOVAPipe)
Jan 24, 2022
USA
Happy to find this world of pipers! I've been an off and on tobacco enjoyer for 40 years. About a year ago I was turned on to the pipe smoking world and was sucked in immediately. I'm as hooked on the pipes themselves as the tobacco and my collection is growing rapidly. I'm currently enjoying my new favorite aro Sutliff Panna Cotta. I can't wait to gain more knowledge from the experts and amateurs like myself. I recently told my wife it's my favorite new hobit (hobby/habit). Still convincing her that smoking a pipe in my man cave is perfectly acceptable and won't "stink up" the house. The panna cotta room note is helping in that endeavor.
Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.