PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Welcome from Florida. One piece of advice is that every pipe you purchased costs no more than 50.00. We have a member Old Cajun, he has over 350 pipes and not a one cost over 50 bucks. I will leave it to him to explain the minutia on that one.

Reactions: TN Jed

pantsBoots

Lifer
Jul 21, 2020
Terra Firma
Happy to find this world of pipers! I've been an off and on tobacco enjoyer for 40 years. About a year ago I was turned on to the pipe smoking world and was sucked in immediately. I'm as hooked on the pipes themselves as the tobacco and my collection is growing rapidly. I'm currently enjoying my new favorite aro Sutliff Panna Cotta. I can't wait to gain more knowledge from the experts and amateurs like myself. I recently told my wife it's my favorite new hobit (hobby/habit). Still convincing her that smoking a pipe in my man cave is perfectly acceptable and won't "stink up" the house. The panna cotta room note is helping in that endeavor.

Was just thinking I better get back to Tennessee Jed. Welcome from, formerly Nashville and now rural south central TN. How's the traffic up that way?

Reactions: RalphiesDad

pantsBoots

Lifer
Jul 21, 2020
Terra Firma
Traffic is a nightmare. I stay home a lot more these days.

I know they're going to widen 65 between Nashville and Hendersonville, but other than that, Federal Highway told the city they're stuck with things as they are. Maybe some new "it" city will pop up and relieve some of the pressure? Shame to see the city change as it has.

Status
Not open for further replies.