PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Bdtroch

Lurker
Aug 31, 2023
Just got my first Castello today! Wife was in Rome and picked me out a Castello Collection Fiammata KKK Dublin w/ 18k gold band from 1992 UNSMOKED at a dealer (Fincato’s)! Very happy man. Virgin smoke tonight with the new CRF release.

Attachments

• IMG_2857.jpeg
    IMG_2857.jpeg
    139 KB · Views: 19

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Just got my first Castello today! Wife was in Rome and picked me out a Castello Collection Fiammata KKK Dublin w/ 18k gold band from 1992 UNSMOKED at a dealer (Fincato’s)! Very happy man. Virgin smoke tonight with the new CRF release.
That's the deep end of the Castello pool, congratulations and good eye by the wife! (When in Rome, get your husband a fantastic Castello)

daveinlax

Charter Member
May 5, 2009
WISCONSIN
I recently picked up 2 GG 67’s to add to this little collection. I’ve really never been a big fan of the shape but I love the thick proportions of these two pieces. View attachment 100746View attachment 100747
I’m very excited about acquiring these unique 1999 G/GG size Castello kkkk Collection grade shape 67’s. I appropriately picked up the RTDA hearts pipe at the 2023 Las Vegas Intl Pipe Show and the other was dropped at my door today! Like my last pipe post in this thread the pipes were probably on the bench at the same time.
IMG_0247.jpeg

telemitry

Lurker
Aug 28, 2023
Oooo tell me about this hearts thing … special release?

I’m new to Castello’s this year but been a bit addicted. Something about them constantly dropping unique variations keeps me intrigued and keeps me sending money to Luca in Italy .

I’m very excited about acquiring these unique 1999 G/GG size Castello kkkk Collection grade shape 67’s. I appropriately picked up the RTDA hearts pipe at the 2023 Las Vegas Intl Pipe Show and the other was dropped at my door today! Like my last pipe post in this thread the pipes were probably on the bench at the same time.
View attachment 262592

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
View attachment 262592
Those are Collection grade???? Wow.

daveinlax

Charter Member
May 5, 2009
WISCONSIN
Oooo tell me about this hearts thing … special release?
Yes, the pipe is number 7 of 16 pipes featured at the 1999 RTDA trade show in Las Vegas. They did a few of each card suits and a few with all four suits cut out of the inlaid 18k band. I will be on the hunt for others.

PS I think there’s a picture of my 2000 RTDA pipes earlier in the thread

Last edited:
Reactions: PipeIT