PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Ah cheers buddy, that makes me feel better :)
Yes, I second Embers' caution...but just make sure you see a pic of the draft hole. The above pipe had a clear chamber pic and the drilling looked good. If you see one of his you like and there's no chamber pic, just message him and I'm sure he'll provide one.

His pipes are very unique creations, so not to be passed by...just verify before you purchase. I have one of his that's not drilled very well, so I learned the hard way. But the below pipe was the first of his I purchased, and it is drilled perfectly and smokes great.

Yanik 1.jpg
Yanik 4.jpg

EA/DC

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 19, 2023
the Netherlands
I got this XL meerschaum pipe a few weeks ago. Haven't used it yet but certainly will.

20230709_125304.jpg

A nice Altinay 'Calabash' pipe. The bowl is 7cm high with 129 of these holes carved in it. That must have been quite a bit of work but the result is very good I think. Now see how it smokes... The chamber is not XL and seems to have the right diameter for normal use.

gervais

Lifer
Sep 4, 2019
Ontario
Yes, I second Embers' caution...but just make sure you see a pic of the draft hole. The above pipe had a clear chamber pic and the drilling looked good. If you see one of his you like and there's no chamber pic, just message him and I'm sure he'll provide one.

His pipes are very unique creations, so not to be passed by...just verify before you purchase. I have one of his that's not drilled very well, so I learned the hard way. But the below pipe was the first of his I purchased, and it is drilled perfectly and smokes great.

View attachment 230054
View attachment 230055
The heel of that pipe is carved magnificently

Lucashly

Can't Leave
Jun 21, 2023
California

Lucashly

Can't Leave
Jun 21, 2023
California
I got this XL meerschaum pipe a few weeks ago. Haven't used it yet but certainly will.

View attachment 232513

A nice Altinay 'Calabash' pipe. The bowl is 7cm high with 129 of these holes carved in it. That must have been quite a bit of work but the result is very good I think. Now see how it smokes... The chamber is not XL and seems to have the right diameter for normal use.
The detail is exquisit.

Reactions: EA/DC

gervais

Lifer
Sep 4, 2019
Ontario

AroEnglish

Lifer
Jan 7, 2020
Midwest
I scored in a poker game and bought me this.
I like the seller.
A good smoke.
Wow, nice pipe! And even more amazing win. What limits were you playing?