PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

lraisch

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 4, 2011
Granite Falls, Washington state
Don't know if it was a laundry mix-up or what but I do recall seeing a man hitchhiking on I5 in Oregon wearing a woman's dress and apparently nothing else.

He was barefoot and displaying considerable chest hair instead of decolletage. I don't know if he ever got a ride, but I imagine it was a heck of a story anyway.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Have you ever discovered that you wore someone else's underwear for an entire day? This morning my girlfriend found my drawers next to the bed and asked if I bought new underwear and upon inspection I realized that they were not mine, although looked very similar as I generally wear black cotton boxer briefs. She seemed to have some suspicions over the discovery but I am the one who had someone else's familiars next to my familiars and should be the one with some sort of uneasy feelings over this realization. Long story short, from now on I'm going to better inspect my undies before putting them on.
Obviously the aliens put the wrong undies on you after the "procedure".

Does abduction run in your family?

Jan 27, 2020
Given some of your past posts, puff, I expected you to say you wore your girl’s underwear.

I find other people’s socks in my laundry often—I wash at a laundromat—but no underwear yet.

If that were the case I assure you I would of posted photos!

Aug 1, 2012
Given some of your past posts, puff, I expected you to say you wore your girl’s underwear.

I find other people’s socks in my laundry often—I wash at a laundromat—but no underwear yet.
When I was doing laundry for my family at the laundromat, I once came home with a pair of women's thong underwear in the mix. I got in a lot of trouble and had to explain that I had nothing to do with it. I was in trouble for months for it and nearly swapped chores with a sibling over it.

Fast forward 20-ish years and I bought a backpack from a female colleague. As my wife at the time was cleaning it out, she found a pair of thong underwear in it. Again, I had to explain and was in trouble for months.

I have nothing against that type of underwear, and indeed have enjoyed a show or two with them, but damned if they don't get me in trouble when I don't get to enjoy them.

Zero

Lifer
Apr 9, 2021
When I was doing laundry for my family at the laundromat, I once came home with a pair of women's thong underwear in the mix. I got in a lot of trouble and had to explain that I had nothing to do with it. I was in trouble for months for it and nearly swapped chores with a sibling over it.

Fast forward 20-ish years and I bought a backpack from a female colleague. As my wife at the time was cleaning it out, she found a pair of thong underwear in it. Again, I had to explain and was in trouble for months.

I have nothing against that type of underwear, and indeed have enjoyed a show or two with them, but damned if they don't get me in trouble when I don't get to enjoy them.
Curse of the Thong

alexishector

Lurker
Dec 23, 2023

I have nothing against that type of underwear, and indeed have enjoyed a show or two with them, but damned if they don't get me in trouble when I don't get to enjoy them firm underwear.
Anyone any experience brand of this please? Want something to pull stomach and define waist for a wedding - fit and flare dress so vpl not an issue - Hobbs twitchill Nude tights will be needed so hopefully won't slip down shiny control pants! Trying to decide between Spanx M&S Next and Heist. Think I'm going for one of those wear your own bra pant (not shorts) suits in a 10 (though I'm probably a 10-12) Not had one before. I've lots of Spanx shorts and thought about high waisted pants but don't want them to roll down. Also not keen on poppers in gusset for a body. Anyone any recommendations on brand please??

• Haha
Reactions: canucklehead

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
and should be the one with some sort of uneasy feelings over this realization.
You don't even know the half of it.

Long story short
Too late.

from now on I'm going to better inspect my undies before putting them on.
This is a highly advisable strategy. Inspecting them after putting them on greatly increases the risk of torquing your back, a predicament I ascertained not via a personal experience, but by process of elimination.

It's also good to do this while not in public. Back injuries caused by an ill-fitting straitjacket are worse yet, and again, no personal experience to go by, just ultra-sharp intuition.